24 March 2011

I've made a blog, because I'm a special person.

Starting tomorrow, I will be reviewing NBC's Thursday comedy lineup, with some exceptions.  30 Rock, Community, The Office, and Parks and Recreations will receive write-ups on the Friday following their broadcasts.  In addition to these shows, I will also be reviewing all seven seasons of "Homicide: Life on the Street", followed by "The Wire" if I ever get around to it.  My hope is to provide a nice companion to these shows, as well as to provoke (somewhat) civil debate as to the merits, or lack thereof, of the bountiful medium that is television.


The next post should come around 2pm tomorrow, unless I find myself in a prolonged state of laziness, which happens from time to time.  Then again, I'm writing a TV blog, so this is to be expected of me.


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment